Sunday, October 27, 2013

New items posted

Just wanted to share with everyone that I have added Word Ladders for Unit 3 as well as more Math Center Games #2!! I hope that they will be useful to you and your students!

These Word Ladders are created for Unit 3. I have been using them for two years and they are great for word work, phonics, spelling, phonemic awareness and reading. Unit 2 Word Ladders are already posted, if you are interested, as well.



I am LOVING these 1st Grade Common Core Math Center Activities #2. They have been very engaging and a great reinforcement of skills. This set of activites will review standards 1.OA.3 and 1.OA.6 in several ways. There are 6 center activities included in this set for $4.00. I hope that you will take the time to review them.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I hope the coffee is on!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment