Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Long Range Planning

Do you do Long Range Planning for the year? How detailed do you get? I tend to just plan out themes and which month they will be taught. I have found that I may spend HOURS and HOURS planning out a more detailed year, just to later realize that there was no possible way I was ever going to meet that expectation so I've simplified it for myself and just stuck to a thematic/science/social studies planning. I created this 2-page print out in Excel for me to use for my Long Range Planning and if you know me, it has to match and be cute! LOL! So using the clip art set that I purchased for my classroom jungle theme from Scrappin' Doodles, I created this guy to use for my long range planning so it's not only cute and matches my theme, but also useful! Grab it for yourself if you are interested!




1 comment: